Monday, February 16, 2009

Welcome to Militant Conservatism

I am a self described militant conservative, what does that mean? Hopefully this sheds some light on it, I believe every man is responsible for himself, I believe this country was set up that way for a reason, There may be those that struggle, I'll be the first to extend my hand in charity, I believe that freedom is essential to man's prosperity on this continent. When our freedoms are taken away we have the right to fight back in word and action. I believe that suffering is necessary in our world, some of you wish to eliminate it, suffering was introduced by God himself, don't you think there is a reason for it? When we struggle we are tested like a piece of metal being forged. When we overcome we are stronger for the experience. Some do not overcome some succumb to despair and are taken from us, sometimes in brutal ways. This will never stop no matter how many laws we pass, my heart aches for their pain, but I know this they will find rest, this life is short for a reason, there are much greater things in eternity to be had. I do not morn the fallen warriors as though there were wronged, I celebrate those that have bravely fought for freedom, the savior said, "Greater love hath no man this, than a man layeth down his life for his friends." Not all give their life freely some are taken, but it is Gods will each time, who are we to question it. So I am fierce in my beliefs, I don't hold back, I don't play nice with others in opposition, I'll never be elected to anything because I refuse to compromise. I post articles because I want people to know how I feel, Its the only voice I have right now. I am militant because I am angry, angry that our society has so quickly forgoten the principles that our country was founded upon. I believe any one can make it, no matter their background or race. So if there was no suffering their could be no eternity. It was through suffering that we were ransomed, it was through pain that we are able to have peace.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Wow! Very Interesting
you're right Becky won't like this stuff.